How we can help
SEO can seem overwhelming, its hard to know where to start and where you will get the best return on your investment (both in money and more importantly time). That is where we can help as we can work in a number of ways to fit around your needs and requirements.
The most common way we work with clients is that we let them know what they need to do each month, after reviewing their positioning and completing the reporting. They can then action these themselves, as this tends to be the most cost effective as a lot of the SEO work you can do yourself, with the right guidance from us. Anything they cant complete we can either work directly with their web developers or complete the work ourselves as a project.
We work on Trello where we create cards for each action that is required. We set up monthly channels so you can see what the actions for that month and we put these in priority order so you know what is the most important aspect to work on first. As a lot of our clients are time poor, we find this is the most effective way to get results.
What we look at
- Review your on-page SEO and make improvements
- Website audits to highlight any issues
- Keyword intent research to make sure you are creating the right content
- Localising your digital marketing presence (if required)
- Competitor analysis
- Complete keyword research and monitoring
- Completing a robust backlink strategy to benefit your domain authority
- Recommendations on how to improve rankings
- Any third party software which may be beneficial to your business
- Ideas to improve your conversion rate optimisation
- Customised SEO strategy document
We are available to pick up any work that you do not have the time to complete, but this will be costed on a project by project basis.
Why we are different
- We will assess the number of hours per month regularly
- We only want you to pay for what you need
- We will be open and transparent, so you know exactly what you are paying for
- We are also restrictive on the number of clients we can take on so the hours we quote are the hours you get
- We want to open, honest and transparent with our clients at all times